Revolution Church is seeking and praying for a worship leader with a strong desire to lead and grow our church body in its worship. We are not only wanting to encounter the presence of God in our gathering times together, but are wanting to equip and teach the body that worship happens in the home. This candidate’s main responsibility will be to lead worship at Revolution Church with additional responsibilities of discipleship and leadership training for the worship team. We are located in the heart of Kannapolis, NC. This is a full-time role.
Revolution has a mission and vision that desires:
1. For full freedom in Christ and in our church body
2. For families to grow and unite as they seek the Father
3. For forward vision that looks outside the “norm” at ways to impact the world with His Gospel.
- Excellence in vocal and musical abilities
- Forward thinking in creating an atmosphere of worship full of freedom and innovative deliveries
- Leadership abilities that seek to equip and disciple a worship team…vocalists, band, and audio visual
- Organizing and planning worship sets for the weekend gathering and Special Events at Revolution
- Excited and engaged at the mission and vision of Revolution
- Experience with putting together and leading worship sets
- Experience with keys and/or guitar
- Experience with the use of Ableton, ProPresenter and Planning Center
To be considered for this position, the candidate must provide a current video of you leading worship and send in a resume